Following a successful final show last month London College of Communication MA Documentary Film students will be screening their graduation films at Rich Mix cinema in Shoreditch from 3rd-7th December.
A selection of the documentaries from 24 filmmakers exploring various political, social and ethical issues will be screened each night from 6-8pm. Entry is free.
In what has been a successful year for LCC MA Documentary filmmakers, Sahra Mosawi’s film “Kelloo School” was selected for the prestigious International Documentary Film Festival Amsterdam. You can see her new film Beyond The Burqa on Tuesday 4 Dec.
Students have also this year seen success at the Sheffield International Documentary Film Festival, the Berlin Short Film Festival & Awards and the Open City Film Festival, London.
MA Doc Show 2012 at Rich Mix
Monday 3rd December
- Bagua by Liang Peiyu
- Peckham Talkies by Joanna Darnley
- Halfway At Sea by Leila Hussain
- Planting PEACE in London by Penelope Worley
Tuesday 4th December
- Beyond The Burqa by Sahra Mosawi
- Shinobi: The true face of the Ninja by Saki Uraoka
- Eleonora Tozzi
- Profoundly Sick Society by Lana Vanzetta
Wednesday 5th December
- Ladies First by Hayley Reid
- Buyer Beware byPablo Gómez-Pan
- Adebanji Alade: The Addictive Sketcher by Masoud Jafari
- Francesco Tamaro
Thursday 6th December
- Kanoolamoo by Jose Paya-Cano
- Things to do to help by Lina Leon Hernandez
- Keep it straight! by Vinicius Salles
- Greg Ward
Friday 7th December
- Stage Name by Miguel Rato
- Out of Print by Emilie Firn
- Happy With My Lot by Jennifer Margain Salvador
- Wave Motion by Juul van der Laan
The screening will take place at Rich Mix (35-47 Bethnal Green Road, London E1 6LA). The nearest stations include Shoreditch High Street, Liverpool Street, Old Street and Aldgate East.