Tag Archives: Shibboleth
IT Services will need to arrange for a downtime of the Shibboleth service to bring a new server online. This is scheduled prior to 09:00 hrs on the morning of Tuesday 15th July 2014. The service is not anticipated to … Continue reading
We are pleased to report that the problem with the Euromonitor Passport login has now been fixed. Apologies for any inconvenience that this may have caused.
IT Services have now completed their maintenance of the IdP server so all login access to e-Resources should now be back to normal. Apologies again for any inconvenience that this outage may have caused.
We are pleased to announce that IT Services have managed to find the root cause of the problem affecting Shibboleth access to e-Resources. There may, however, be further disuption to services today, as IT Services continue their remedial work. If … Continue reading
The problem affecting the Shibboleth server, which manages the logging-in process for e-Resources is still continuing today (Thursday 12th September). IT Services are continuing to try to resolve this problem as quickly as possible. We sincerely apologize for this disruption.
Due to some IT configuration changes taking place this morning, off-campus access to e-resources is currently unavailable. If you wish to access e-resources on-campus, please go to: http://arts.ac.libguides.com/on-campus-a-z We apologize for any inconvenience that this may cause and will update … Continue reading
The login error affecting Shibboleth access to lynda.com has been resolved. Apologies again for any inconvenience that this may have caused.
There is currently a problem with the Shibboleth login to lynda.com. This has been reported to lynda.com Customer Services and is being looked at as a matter of urgency. We apologize for any inconvenience that this may cause.
The work for the previously announced proxy server move will take place between 6.00 and 10.00am on Sunday 21st April 2013. During this period, off-campus users of the e-Library may find that they will need to follow ‘Shibboleth/Institutional login’ links when … Continue reading
The server move for our proxy server, originally planned for 13th and 14th April, has been re-scheduled for the weekend of Saturday 20th and Sunday 21st April 2013. There will be a temporary Databases A-Z List available on the e-Library during that … Continue reading
Current Library Displays
- Don't forget Monday is a bank holiday so when Libraries etc close today they won't reopen until Tues 26 August http://t.co/4y120PD61b Enjoy!,
- Thanks to all who completed our library catalogue survey - really informative. We’re looking at new systems and aim to fulfil your wishes!,
- Next Monday 25 August is a bank holiday so all Libraries, Learning Zones and the ASCC will be closed. Check http://t.co/9GhcIVllAV,
- Wimbledon Library and Computer Centre will be closed on Friday 15th August due to essential IT work - Reopening on Monday 18th August.,
- RT @britishlibrary: As #ComicsUnmasked enters its final days, read about the contribution that women have made to the comics world. http://t.co/E6qgPxotXA,
- Bank Holiday Closing Monday 25 August 2014
- Library Survey results – SO helpful, thank you!
- Wimbledon Library and Computer Centre Closure 15th August
- Cite Them Right Online
- Camberwell Library Computer Centre closed 6 – 18 August
- Camberwell Library closed Wednesday 13 – Friday 15
- Knitwear exhibition this autumn
- Summer Opening – New EXTENDED Hours
- Summer in the Archives
- BoB downtime/service disruption- Thursday 17th July.