Tag Archives: Shibboleth
IT Services will need to arrange for a downtime of the Shibboleth service to bring a new server online. This is scheduled prior to 09:00 hrs on the morning of Tuesday 15th July 2014. The service is not anticipated to … Continue reading
We are pleased to report that the problem with the Euromonitor Passport login has now been fixed. Apologies for any inconvenience that this may have caused.
IT Services have now completed their maintenance of the IdP server so all login access to e-Resources should now be back to normal. Apologies again for any inconvenience that this outage may have caused.
We are pleased to announce that IT Services have managed to find the root cause of the problem affecting Shibboleth access to e-Resources. There may, however, be further disuption to services today, as IT Services continue their remedial work. If … Continue reading
The problem affecting the Shibboleth server, which manages the logging-in process for e-Resources is still continuing today (Thursday 12th September). IT Services are continuing to try to resolve this problem as quickly as possible. We sincerely apologize for this disruption.
Due to some IT configuration changes taking place this morning, off-campus access to e-resources is currently unavailable. If you wish to access e-resources on-campus, please go to: http://arts.ac.libguides.com/on-campus-a-z We apologize for any inconvenience that this may cause and will update … Continue reading
The login error affecting Shibboleth access to lynda.com has been resolved. Apologies again for any inconvenience that this may have caused.
There is currently a problem with the Shibboleth login to lynda.com. This has been reported to lynda.com Customer Services and is being looked at as a matter of urgency. We apologize for any inconvenience that this may cause.
The work for the previously announced proxy server move will take place between 6.00 and 10.00am on Sunday 21st April 2013. During this period, off-campus users of the e-Library may find that they will need to follow ‘Shibboleth/Institutional login’ links when … Continue reading
The server move for our proxy server, originally planned for 13th and 14th April, has been re-scheduled for the weekend of Saturday 20th and Sunday 21st April 2013. There will be a temporary Databases A-Z List available on the e-Library during that … Continue reading
Current Library Displays
- *The Library Survey is now closed* Many thanks to all those who completed it; we will announce the winners of the amazon vouchers very soon.,
- Good news - the Euromonitor Passport problem is now fixed. If you do still encounter any problems, please contact your college Library.,
- RT @UAL_IT: Important! A malicious email attack is targeting UAL email accounts. More info: http://t.co/I5coYbljK0. @SUARTS @UAL_Libraries @LearningZone,
- RT @CSM_Library: OK we don't expect true love. But let us know how you feel about @UAL_Libraries here...http://t.co/T0icJteTSn http://t.co/WYehuU2Dyn,
- Unfortunately there are still problems for new users registering with Passport. Please see the Library news blog http://t.co/mbI8tejlhY,
- UAL links in Google Scholar
- Euromonitor Passport login problem for new users
- Fashioning Winter exhibition at Somerset House
- Tell Us What You Think About Your Library Service
- Disruption to Library Services Saturday 15 November
- Verdict – Site Maintenance 15 and 29 November
- London College of Fashion Archives Symposium
- World War 1 display in the LCF Library
- Wednesday 29 October Student Open Afternoon at the University Archives and Special Collections Centre
- Dawsonera Update 24.10.14