Tag Archives: Shibboleth
We are pleased to report that access to e-resources has now been restored. If you do have any difficulties then please clear your browser cache and try again.
IT Services are still working to restore access and we will update again as soon as we hear anything. Apologies for the ongoing disruption to access to e-resources.
Due to an unexpected IT failure, access to e-Resources from either the e-Library or the Databases A-Z list will not be possible before the end of this week. The failure occurred at the beginning of the week and whilst IT … Continue reading
IT Services will need to arrange for a downtime of the Shibboleth service to bring a new server online. This is scheduled prior to 09:00 hrs on the morning of Tuesday 15th July 2014. The service is not anticipated to … Continue reading
We are pleased to report that the problem with the Euromonitor Passport login has now been fixed. Apologies for any inconvenience that this may have caused.
IT Services have now completed their maintenance of the IdP server so all login access to e-Resources should now be back to normal. Apologies again for any inconvenience that this outage may have caused.
We are pleased to announce that IT Services have managed to find the root cause of the problem affecting Shibboleth access to e-Resources. There may, however, be further disuption to services today, as IT Services continue their remedial work. If … Continue reading
The problem affecting the Shibboleth server, which manages the logging-in process for e-Resources is still continuing today (Thursday 12th September). IT Services are continuing to try to resolve this problem as quickly as possible. We sincerely apologize for this disruption.
Due to some IT configuration changes taking place this morning, off-campus access to e-resources is currently unavailable. If you wish to access e-resources on-campus, please go to: http://arts.ac.libguides.com/on-campus-a-z We apologize for any inconvenience that this may cause and will update … Continue reading
The login error affecting Shibboleth access to lynda.com has been resolved. Apologies again for any inconvenience that this may have caused.
Current Library Displays
- RT @UAL_AcadSupport: THIS FRIDAY: Researching Skilfully workshop @CSM_news, book a place here: http://t.co/dozkjb9AIe @SUARTS @LearningZone @UAL_Libraries,
- RT @SUARTS: Submitting work to Xhibit2015? Deadline this Sunday! Check out our handy FAQs @CreativeOpps http://t.co/TvR5NwK52y http://t.co/AxUqoqYaAb,
- RT @LCCLondon: Hugh Cudlipp Lecture // Read the full text of the inspiring speech given here by @emilybell on Monday: http://t.co/IQBDEoBkdY,
- RT @elearningUAL: #MoodleUAL - Moodle will be unavailable during 28 January 2015, between 2-5pm due to GHOST – security vulnerability @ualcltad @UAL_IT,
- RT @UAL_IT: Google services update: we've installed and are testing new hardware which should fix the problem. More info: http://t.co/I5coYbljK0.,
- Upcoming UAL-wide Academic Support workshops!
- National Student Survey 2015
- Digimap – unavailable Tuesday 27 January
- Dawsonera download function restored
- Learning Zone @ec closure
- dawsonera download function currently unavailable – 21/01/15
- Download restrictions for Pearson education e-Books in dawsonera
- Euromonitor Webinar – The Global Economy 2015
- No access to Britannica Image Quest
- Weekend opening