Tag Archives: Shibboleth
We are pleased to report that access to e-resources has now been restored. If you do have any difficulties then please clear your browser cache and try again.
IT Services are still working to restore access and we will update again as soon as we hear anything. Apologies for the ongoing disruption to access to e-resources.
Due to an unexpected IT failure, access to e-Resources from either the e-Library or the Databases A-Z list will not be possible before the end of this week. The failure occurred at the beginning of the week and whilst IT … Continue reading
IT Services will need to arrange for a downtime of the Shibboleth service to bring a new server online. This is scheduled prior to 09:00 hrs on the morning of Tuesday 15th July 2014. The service is not anticipated to … Continue reading
We are pleased to report that the problem with the Euromonitor Passport login has now been fixed. Apologies for any inconvenience that this may have caused.
IT Services have now completed their maintenance of the IdP server so all login access to e-Resources should now be back to normal. Apologies again for any inconvenience that this outage may have caused.
We are pleased to announce that IT Services have managed to find the root cause of the problem affecting Shibboleth access to e-Resources. There may, however, be further disuption to services today, as IT Services continue their remedial work. If … Continue reading
The problem affecting the Shibboleth server, which manages the logging-in process for e-Resources is still continuing today (Thursday 12th September). IT Services are continuing to try to resolve this problem as quickly as possible. We sincerely apologize for this disruption.
Due to some IT configuration changes taking place this morning, off-campus access to e-resources is currently unavailable. If you wish to access e-resources on-campus, please go to: http://arts.ac.libguides.com/on-campus-a-z We apologize for any inconvenience that this may cause and will update … Continue reading
The login error affecting Shibboleth access to lynda.com has been resolved. Apologies again for any inconvenience that this may have caused.
Current Library Displays
- We're pleased to report that problems with accessing Taylor & Francis online have been resolved.,
- RT @SUARTS: The @SUARTS advice service are holding drop-in sessions today at @CSM_news 3-5pm in D107. Free independent uni advice http://t.co/MauNy3oWEd,
- Further to yesterday’s Tweet, Wimbledon College of Arts Library will be open from 09:30-16:30 today.,
- RT @ualcltad: Staff & students! Submission open for Spark: @UniArtsLondon's NEW Creative Teaching & Learning Journal http://t.co/dIU9uXEjaD @UAL_Libraries,
- Due to unexpected staff shortage Wimbledon Library will open from 12:30-16:30, Friday 3 July. We apologise for any inconvenience caused.,
- Wimbledon Library Opening Hours – Friday 3rd July 2015
- Academic Support Events for June and July
- Summer Opening Hours 2015
- Archive Tours – Friday 19 June
- Bank Holiday closing Monday 25 May
- Student volunteers needed
- Trial: SOURCE Ethical Fashion Forum
- Interested in politics, history and propaganda?
- Take us on a journey and receive a £10 Amazon voucher
- Dawsonera downtime Sunday 19 April