Tag Archives: ScienceDirect
ScienceDirect is expected to be offline for approximately 19 hours between 12.30pm on Saturday 25th August and 7.30am on Sunday 26th August for scheduled maintenance for a new release. According to Elsevier, the changes will effect ‘…effortless access to relevant … Continue reading
There is currently a problem with the Shibboleth login for ScienceDirect. The developers at Elsevier are aware of theis problem and are trying to fix it. In the meantime, if you are on campus, you can access content by going … Continue reading
We are pleased to report that Science Direct (Elsevier) is once again fully cross-searchable in the e-Library. Apologies for any inconvenience.
There is currently a problem with cross-searching Science Direct in the e-Library. We have raised this with our supplier and hope to have the problem fixed as soon as possible. Please note that it is still possible to click through … Continue reading
Please note that, due to scheduled maintenance, Science Direct will be unavailable for use on Sunday 14th March for approximately 8.5 hours during the period from 3.30am to 12.00pm. We apologize for any inconvenience that this may cause.
Science Direct is now available again as usual. Apologies for any inconvenience that this outage may have caused. This was due to over-running essential maintenance on the ScienceDirect servers.
Due to problems with their scheduled maintenance Science Direct is currently unavailable. We are informed that staff at Science Direct are working on this problem and hope to have it fixed as soon as possible.
We have been advised that, due to essential maintenance, ScienceDirect will be unavailable for approximately 12 hours from 1.00pm on Saturday 23rd January 2010. Apologies for any inconvenience this may cause.
ScienceDirect should now be accessible via the e-Library so it should no longer be necessary to login via the ScienceDirect website. Apologies for any inconvenience this may ahve caused.
Recent TweetsMy Tweets
Current Library Displays
- Feeling stuck?
- new academic support @ arts event at LCC: Researching skilfully through archives and objects
- Closure of Chelsea Library Saturday 8th March
- Europeana Fashion Collections web site
- e-library simple search (Summon) now available
- e-library simple search (Summon) is down
- academic support @ arts event (repeated): Researching skilfully through archives and objects
- academic support @ arts event – Collaborating skilfully: from study to the world of work
- Registration open for Jisc’s Summer of Student Innovation 2014
- Box of Broadcasts – more webinars