Tag Archives: ScienceDirect
ScienceDirect is expected to be offline for approximately 19 hours between 12.30pm on Saturday 25th August and 7.30am on Sunday 26th August for scheduled maintenance for a new release. According to Elsevier, the changes will effect ‘…effortless access to relevant … Continue reading
There is currently a problem with the Shibboleth login for ScienceDirect. The developers at Elsevier are aware of theis problem and are trying to fix it. In the meantime, if you are on campus, you can access content by going … Continue reading
We are pleased to report that Science Direct (Elsevier) is once again fully cross-searchable in the e-Library. Apologies for any inconvenience.
There is currently a problem with cross-searching Science Direct in the e-Library. We have raised this with our supplier and hope to have the problem fixed as soon as possible. Please note that it is still possible to click through … Continue reading
Please note that, due to scheduled maintenance, Science Direct will be unavailable for use on Sunday 14th March for approximately 8.5 hours during the period from 3.30am to 12.00pm. We apologize for any inconvenience that this may cause.
Science Direct is now available again as usual. Apologies for any inconvenience that this outage may have caused. This was due to over-running essential maintenance on the ScienceDirect servers.
Due to problems with their scheduled maintenance Science Direct is currently unavailable. We are informed that staff at Science Direct are working on this problem and hope to have it fixed as soon as possible.
We have been advised that, due to essential maintenance, ScienceDirect will be unavailable for approximately 12 hours from 1.00pm on Saturday 23rd January 2010. Apologies for any inconvenience this may cause.
ScienceDirect should now be accessible via the e-Library so it should no longer be necessary to login via the ScienceDirect website. Apologies for any inconvenience this may ahve caused.
Current Library Displays
- RT @WCA_Library: All this week we are celebrating #InternationalWomensDay. Come and see our book & DVD display of all things women, art and feminism!,
- RT @SEEtweets: WOO! We won Best University Career/Employability Service at the recent National Undergraduate Employability Awards > http://t.co/XF321YQZwz,
- There will be a short internet outage of 15-30 mins tomorrow, Tuesday 3rd March between 7am-9am for @UAL_IT maintenance work.,
- RT @ualsatisfaction: £6545 Hardship Fund boost from National Student Survey responses! Final year student? Join in: http://t.co/CBt8yFoRwf http://t.co/4G1c87aylw,
- RT @UAL_AcadSupport: 4 March: Research... what influences your reading of objects? Come and find out: http://t.co/9nracfs8A6 @CSM_AcadSupport @UAL_Libraries,
- Easter Opening Hours
- 50 years since official opening of LCF at JPS site
- ’40s Street Style at the IWM
- Upcoming UAL-wide Academic Support workshops!
- National Student Survey 2015
- Digimap – unavailable Tuesday 27 January
- Dawsonera download function restored
- Learning Zone @ec closure
- dawsonera download function currently unavailable – 21/01/15
- Download restrictions for Pearson education e-Books in dawsonera