Tag Archives: Research
Please note, as part of ongoing upgrade work on the university’s current research repository, UAL Research Online http://ualresearchonline.arts.ac.uk/ will be offline next week for planned maintenance. During Wednesday 2 September and Thursday 3 September you will not be able to browse or … Continue reading
‘Fashion on the Ration: 1940s Street Style‘ is an exhibition starting at the Imperial War Museum (IWM) in March 2015 looking at how fashion survived and even flourished under the strict rules of rationing in 1940s Britain, often in new and … Continue reading
Places are still available for UAL staff , research and postgraduate students for:Hidden in the Archive: London College of Fashion Archive Symposium 2015 30th January 2015 JPS This will be an opportunity to share current research and practice. The theme … Continue reading
Booking is now open for Doctoral Open Days at the British Library. These provide an opportunity for new PhD students to discover the British Library’s unique research materials and how to access them. Booking and further information via the BL events … Continue reading
Registration for the London College of Fashion Archives Symposium ‘Hidden in the Archive’ is now open to UAL staff, research and postgraduate students. Please complete online registration here.
Welcome to the new students at London College of Fashion and the other UAL colleges. If you are interested in the history of fashion and footwear in London then you may find the LCF Archives a good place to investigate. … Continue reading
Current Library Displays
Please specify a Flickr ID for this galleryView more
- RT @UniArtsLondon: Just started at UAL? Download the #MyUAL app for UAL news, maps, info & more: http://t.co/8Hr3aamvkJ … http://t.co/3Ocr8mO0fm,
- RT @DT_Plus: Happy Birthday #MichaelMorpurgo! You can watch his #BillytheKid from @Unicorn_Theatre here: http://t.co/CODOBnE4e3 http://t.co/2H6rh35sYN,
- Want to get a head start on study?Chelsea, CSM, LCC, LCF Libraries libraries and learning zones are open this weekend http://t.co/6zWtKiCm77,
- RT @bufvc: We're happy to say that the new and improved BoB is now back online!,
- RT @LCC_Library: Current @LCCLondon @PARC_UAL Daniel Meadows is wonderful. Books of Meadows' photos also held within @UAL_Libraries,
- It’s October – and Black History Month.
- A great new service to make you smile
- All Libraries Closed – Friday 25 September
- Library Search has arrived!
- Library migration down time from Wednesday 26 August
- UAL Research Online unavailable 2 – 3 September
- Library Search – Arrives September 2015
- Summer Opening Hours 2015
- Tube strikes Wednesday 5 and Thursday 6 August
- Thursday 23 July Chelsea Library will close at 4.30pm