Tag Archives: Mintel
We are pleased to announce that, following the March update for Metalib, Mintel is once again cross-searchable in the e-Library.
Please note that owing to changes in Mintel’s XML gateway, the e-Library is currently unable to return search results for Mintel Reports in ‘Simple Search’, ‘Multi Search’, or ‘Find Resource’. It is, however, still possible to link directly to Mintel … Continue reading
The facility to download reports from Mintel has now been restored. Apologies again for any inconvenience this may have caused.
Due to authentication issues students at UAL are currently unable to download reports from MIntel. We apologise for the inconvenience and hope to resolve the matter assoon as possible.
Current Library Displays
- Presenting skilfully: preparing for presentations – new workshop just added!
- Reminder: Library, Learning Zone and ASCC Easter Closure
- summer term – academic support @ arts events
- dawsonera unavailable – Sunday 13th April, 7.00am to 10.00am
- Centre for Fashion Curation
- Birds of Paradise exhibition in Antwerp
- Tailored Trades Network Conference: Clothes, Working Lives and Social Change (1880-1939)
- Dress and Textile Specialists (DATS) call for papers
- BoB National Thursday 27 March
- Oxford Art Online training Monday 31 March at 12 noon