Tag Archives: Mintel
We are pleased to announce that, following the March update for Metalib, Mintel is once again cross-searchable in the e-Library.
Please note that owing to changes in Mintel’s XML gateway, the e-Library is currently unable to return search results for Mintel Reports in ‘Simple Search’, ‘Multi Search’, or ‘Find Resource’. It is, however, still possible to link directly to Mintel … Continue reading
The facility to download reports from Mintel has now been restored. Apologies again for any inconvenience this may have caused.
Due to authentication issues students at UAL are currently unable to download reports from MIntel. We apologise for the inconvenience and hope to resolve the matter assoon as possible.
Current Library Displays
- Finished all your Christmas prep? Keep in the mood by browsing our featured e-books for the season http://t.co/GiscvMWhi1,
- RT @LivUniLibrary: Please don't shelve sandwiches. If you need help differentiating between books & food ask a member of staff #experts http://t.co/B0HDkuHiVl,
- Last weekend opening for libraries until 2015 and non BA term time hours start on Monday.Full details http://t.co/6zWtKjbyDL Only13 sleeps!,
- RT @britishlibrary: Just started your PhD? Our Doctoral Days offer you a chance to discover our research materials and how to access them http://t.co/yjdNAl077w,
- RT @UAL_AcadSupport: MONDAY: Handle&explore archive material @LCCLondon! Book your place here: http://t.co/yOWdnKveZ9 @SUARTS @UAL_Libraries @ResearchLCC,
- Hidden in the Archive: London College of Fashion Archive Symposium 2015
- Doctoral Students’ Open Days at the British Library
- Christmas Opening Hours
- e-Library Search is back
- Problem with e-Library Search
- UAL links in Google Scholar now working
- UAL links in Google Scholar
- Euromonitor Passport login problem for new users *Resolved*
- Fashioning Winter exhibition at Somerset House
- Tell Us What You Think About Your Library Service