Tag Archives: Mintel
We are pleased to announce that, following the March update for Metalib, Mintel is once again cross-searchable in the e-Library.
Please note that owing to changes in Mintel’s XML gateway, the e-Library is currently unable to return search results for Mintel Reports in ‘Simple Search’, ‘Multi Search’, or ‘Find Resource’. It is, however, still possible to link directly to Mintel … Continue reading
The facility to download reports from Mintel has now been restored. Apologies again for any inconvenience this may have caused.
Due to authentication issues students at UAL are currently unable to download reports from MIntel. We apologise for the inconvenience and hope to resolve the matter assoon as possible.
Current Library Displays
- RT @UAL_IT: There will be a short 15-30 min internet outage tomorrow between 7.30am - 9am.,
- RT @LCF_Library: Visionaire handling session in LCF library on Thursday 5th March at 2pm. Just come along. No need to book! http://t.co/2EUq6JFe6Y,
- RT @WCA_Library: All this week we are celebrating #InternationalWomensDay. Come and see our book & DVD display of all things women, art and feminism!,
- RT @SEEtweets: WOO! We won Best University Career/Employability Service at the recent National Undergraduate Employability Awards > http://t.co/XF321YQZwz,
- There will be a short internet outage of 15-30 mins tomorrow, Tuesday 3rd March between 7am-9am for @UAL_IT maintenance work.,
- Easter Opening Hours
- 50 years since official opening of LCF at JPS site
- ’40s Street Style at the IWM
- Upcoming UAL-wide Academic Support workshops!
- National Student Survey 2015
- Digimap – unavailable Tuesday 27 January
- Dawsonera download function restored
- Learning Zone @ec closure
- dawsonera download function currently unavailable – 21/01/15
- Download restrictions for Pearson education e-Books in dawsonera