Tag Archives: Mintel
We are pleased to announce that, following the March update for Metalib, Mintel is once again cross-searchable in the e-Library.
Please note that owing to changes in Mintel’s XML gateway, the e-Library is currently unable to return search results for Mintel Reports in ‘Simple Search’, ‘Multi Search’, or ‘Find Resource’. It is, however, still possible to link directly to Mintel … Continue reading
The facility to download reports from Mintel has now been restored. Apologies again for any inconvenience this may have caused.
Due to authentication issues students at UAL are currently unable to download reports from MIntel. We apologise for the inconvenience and hope to resolve the matter assoon as possible.
Current Library Displays
- RT @keara_stewart: Please share @UAL_Libraries @LCFLondon... http://t.co/FB1svcuu89,
- We're nominated in the Outstanding Library Team category :-) or even *squee* https://t.co/bWv4OzIwhc,
- RT @CCA_Library: Additional Academic Support session with Nicola Rae in the library, Monday 20 April, 11-1. No need to book in advance, just come along!,
- RT @VFutures: Save the date! #VFutures is taking place on the 14 - 15 May @ChelseaUAL. Book tickets at http://t.co/EqtrBTZjoq http://t.co/OObpPX0umd,
- RT @UniArtsLondon: You'll have heard a lot of things & may have a lot of questions about the sit-in at King’s Cross. Here's some FAQs: http://t.co/51QzBnG69g,
- Dawsonera downtime Sunday 19 April
- Easter Opening Hours
- Unexpected Closures at CCW and CSM Thur 2 April
- Archives Catalogue Maintenance Monday 6 April
- Reminder: Easter Closure Friday 3 – Monday 6 April
- Chelsea Library closing at 5pm Friday 13th March
- Upcoming UAL-wide Academic Support workshops!
- Cite Them Right Online – access restored
- Cite Them Right Online (CTRO) unavailable off campus
- Access to lynda.com has been restored