Tag Archives: Mintel
We are pleased to announce that, following the March update for Metalib, Mintel is once again cross-searchable in the e-Library.
Please note that owing to changes in Mintel’s XML gateway, the e-Library is currently unable to return search results for Mintel Reports in ‘Simple Search’, ‘Multi Search’, or ‘Find Resource’. It is, however, still possible to link directly to Mintel … Continue reading
The facility to download reports from Mintel has now been restored. Apologies again for any inconvenience this may have caused.
Due to authentication issues students at UAL are currently unable to download reports from MIntel. We apologise for the inconvenience and hope to resolve the matter assoon as possible.
Recent TweetsMy Tweets
Current Library Displays
- Feeling stuck?
- new academic support @ arts event at LCC: Researching skilfully through archives and objects
- Closure of Chelsea Library Saturday 8th March
- Europeana Fashion Collections web site
- e-library simple search (Summon) now available
- e-library simple search (Summon) is down
- academic support @ arts event (repeated): Researching skilfully through archives and objects
- academic support @ arts event – Collaborating skilfully: from study to the world of work
- Registration open for Jisc’s Summer of Student Innovation 2014
- Box of Broadcasts – more webinars