Tag Archives: Mintel
We are pleased to announce that, following the March update for Metalib, Mintel is once again cross-searchable in the e-Library.
Please note that owing to changes in Mintel’s XML gateway, the e-Library is currently unable to return search results for Mintel Reports in ‘Simple Search’, ‘Multi Search’, or ‘Find Resource’. It is, however, still possible to link directly to Mintel … Continue reading
The facility to download reports from Mintel has now been restored. Apologies again for any inconvenience this may have caused.
Due to authentication issues students at UAL are currently unable to download reports from MIntel. We apologise for the inconvenience and hope to resolve the matter assoon as possible.
Current Library Displays
- *The Library Survey is now closed* Many thanks to all those who completed it; we will announce the winners of the amazon vouchers very soon.,
- Good news - the Euromonitor Passport problem is now fixed. If you do still encounter any problems, please contact your college Library.,
- RT @UAL_IT: Important! A malicious email attack is targeting UAL email accounts. More info: http://t.co/I5coYbljK0. @SUARTS @UAL_Libraries @LearningZone,
- RT @CSM_Library: OK we don't expect true love. But let us know how you feel about @UAL_Libraries here...http://t.co/T0icJteTSn http://t.co/WYehuU2Dyn,
- Unfortunately there are still problems for new users registering with Passport. Please see the Library news blog http://t.co/mbI8tejlhY,
- UAL links in Google Scholar
- Euromonitor Passport login problem for new users *Resolved*
- Fashioning Winter exhibition at Somerset House
- Tell Us What You Think About Your Library Service
- Disruption to Library Services Saturday 15 November
- Verdict – Site Maintenance 15 and 29 November
- London College of Fashion Archives Symposium
- World War 1 display in the LCF Library
- Wednesday 29 October Student Open Afternoon at the University Archives and Special Collections Centre
- Dawsonera Update 24.10.14