Tag Archives: Mintel
We are pleased to announce that, following the March update for Metalib, Mintel is once again cross-searchable in the e-Library.
Please note that owing to changes in Mintel’s XML gateway, the e-Library is currently unable to return search results for Mintel Reports in ‘Simple Search’, ‘Multi Search’, or ‘Find Resource’. It is, however, still possible to link directly to Mintel … Continue reading
The facility to download reports from Mintel has now been restored. Apologies again for any inconvenience this may have caused.
Due to authentication issues students at UAL are currently unable to download reports from MIntel. We apologise for the inconvenience and hope to resolve the matter assoon as possible.
Current Library Displays
- Don't forget we move to non term time opening hours from Monday. Check http://t.co/KA6wy2dqtL or http://t.co/6zWtKiTXvH for exact times,
- RT @UAL_AcadSupport: TOMORROW: Exploring 'stuckness', one final place available: http://t.co/i4R1ewi6DX Open to all @UniArtsLondon students. @UAL_Libraries,
- FYI: LCC open as normal this morning.,
- RT @LanguageCentre: In case you missed it...Creative Word of the Day: ASSEMBLAGE - (in art) a work of art made by grouping together found or unrelated objects.,
- RT @UniArtsLondon: Statement on the current situation at London College of Communication http://t.co/DcTcde8XWH,
- Easter Opening Hours
- Chelsea Library closing at 5pm Friday 13th March
- Upcoming UAL-wide Academic Support workshops!
- Cite Them Right Online – access restored
- Cite Them Right Online (CTRO) unavailable off campus
- Access to lynda.com has been restored
- Lynda.com is unavailable
- e-Library web page is back up
- Access to e-resources Saturday 7th March
- 50 years since official opening of LCF at JPS site