Tag Archives: Mintel
We are pleased to announce that, following the March update for Metalib, Mintel is once again cross-searchable in the e-Library.
Please note that owing to changes in Mintel’s XML gateway, the e-Library is currently unable to return search results for Mintel Reports in ‘Simple Search’, ‘Multi Search’, or ‘Find Resource’. It is, however, still possible to link directly to Mintel … Continue reading
The facility to download reports from Mintel has now been restored. Apologies again for any inconvenience this may have caused.
Due to authentication issues students at UAL are currently unable to download reports from MIntel. We apologise for the inconvenience and hope to resolve the matter assoon as possible.
Current Library Displays
- RT @DT_Plus: Just launched on DTP today 'As You Like It' from @The_Globe. View here: https://t.co/CKHN9uRBTW http://t.co/BwI1d2n9gB,
- Make your mobile device your library! Download #BrowZine today. http://t.co/vDB4jpNSn9,
- RT @dawsonera: The download functionality has now been restored and is fully operational. Apologies for any inconvenience this has caused!,
- RT @OrkneyLibrary: Being interviewed by @mariellaf1 tomorrow. Would love to be able to tell her we had reached 14,000 followers. Make it happen Twitter. Thanks,
- RT @LCC_Library: The Learning Zone at LCC will close at 8pm this evening due to staff sickness. Apologies.The Silent Zone remains open until 10.00pm lz@ec,
- Dawsonera download function restored
- Learning Zone @ec closure
- dawsonera download function currently unavailable – 21/01/15
- Download restrictions for Pearson education e-Books in dawsonera
- Euromonitor Webinar – The Global Economy 2015
- No access to Britannica Image Quest
- Weekend opening
- UAL-wide Academic Support workshops in January
- Christmas Opening Hours
- Saturday 3 January – Access to e-resources restored