Tag Archives: LCC
Keeping your thinking going over the summer Workshop – the Zine Collection at LCC Book now on UAL Events Thursday 1 May 2014, 11.00 – 13.00 LOCATION: LCC Learning Zone, London College of Communication The London College of Communication Library … Continue reading
What: Offered as part of the Freshers’ Festival, a chance to view some of LCC Library’s artists’ and private press books When: Monday 28th September 2009 from 2pm – 3pm and Thursday 1st October 2009 from 11am – 12pm Where: These sessions … Continue reading
LCC Library is building a fanzine collection We are particularly interested in collecting fanzines created by students from the University of the Arts London. If you create a zine and would like to donate a copy to this collection, or … Continue reading
Working on your dissertation? Need help finding relevant books, journals, newspaper articles, reports or images? LLR at London College of Communication offer weekly drop-in sessions throughout the Summer term to help you find resources and plan and carry out … Continue reading
Please note that LLR at LCC will close the group zone at 6.30 pm and the silent zone at 8.15 pm. Apologies for any inconvenience.
Are you a new LCC student? Did you miss your Library Induction tour? If so, we are offering two drop-in tours on Wednesday 12th November at 12pm and 12.30pm. The tours will take place in LCC Library. If you would … Continue reading
A chance to view the college’s artists’ and private press books. Sessions take place on Monday 29th September from 2pm-3pm and Wednesday 1st October from 11am-12pm. Meet in the Library.
Current Library Displays
- RT @UAL_AcadSupport: One final place on Researching Skilfully workshop @LCCLondon tomorrow, book here: http://t.co/WtpshiacQr @UAL_Libraries @LearningZone,
- RT @bufvc_bob: Our webinar 'An intro to BoBl' is taking place TOMORROW, 1pm - 2pm. All welcome! It's not too late to book you know...http://t.co/Tl4Sxa9OzS,
- It's the return of Journal of the Week!This week:Luxury: History,Culture,Consumption.Access via the e-Journal portal: http://t.co/UzqJXxG9Zq,
- Faculty perspectives also needed on this survey about how college students research in the 21st Century: http://t.co/sGT1aOmMcA,
- Students: What does research look like in the 21st Century? Complete this survey to be entered to win an iPad! http://t.co/HIYbNtynji,
- Dawsonera problems – update 21/10/14
- Ongoing problems with dawsonera ebooks
- Wimbledon library opening hours 6th – 14th October
- New Exhibition at the British Library
- Dawsonera ongoing download problems
- What has the London College of Fashion Archives got for you?
- Courtauld Annual Book Sale, 30 September – 7 October
- Printing services unavailable from 5pm today Thursday 25 September
- Changes to communications from UAL Libraries.
- Oxford Reference training Wednesday 24th September at 10.00am