Tag Archives: Euromonitor
Due to infrastructure work, Euromonitor International’s Passport system will be unavailable from Saturday, 10 May until Sunday, 11 May. Euromonitor apologise for the inconvenience and hope to have all Passport features operating back to normal as soon as possible during … Continue reading
We are pleased to report that the problem with the Euromonitor Passport login has now been fixed. Apologies for any inconvenience that this may have caused.
There is currently a problem logging into Euromonitor Passport off-campus. Euromonitor Support have been notified and are working to resolve this issue. In the meantime, after logging in via the Databases A-Z List, users will need to click on the … Continue reading
Please note that the temporary login for Euromonitor has now been de-activated since the Shibboleth problem has been resolved. Access is once again gained via the UAL username and password.
Please note that there is currently a temporary username and password for Euromonitor GMID listed on the e-Resource Passwords page due to ongoing problems with the Shibboleth login. Once Shibboleth has been restored, the temporary login will become obsolete. Euromonitor … Continue reading
Register today to save your place! Euromonitor invite all subscribers of GMID/Passport GMID to this online event which takes place tomorrow the 25th March at 3pm GMT where all attendees will get the chance to examine the dynamics of changing … Continue reading
Current Library Displays
- #BestDocsEver Check the Library Catalogue http://t.co/Q3oSr1KO4n to see if we have copies in stock or they may be available via BoB National,
- RT @CCA_Library: The Library Computer suite will be closed between 6th August and 18th August for carpet replacement. The Wilson Road PC suite will be open.,
- The @SightSoundmag #BestDocsEver http://t.co/gl8SFN9dOu via @SightSoundmag 50 Greatest Documentaries, how many have you seen?,
- RT @CamDigLib: To mark #WW1centenary Cambridge #DigitalLibrary has digitised Siegfried Sassoon's journals & #poetry notebooks. http://t.co/JnBCdOD9xH,
- RT @mtgwork: Lovely collections @LCC_Library also discovered Beatrice Warde's 'This is a Printing Office' Broadside 1932 http://t.co/nVR79RfEv6,
- Knitwear exhibition this autumn
- Summer Opening – New EXTENDED Hours
- Summer in the Archives
- BoB downtime/service disruption- Thursday 17th July.
- Shibboleth – planned downtime 15th July 2014
- King’s Cross Print issues
- Wimbledon library: top floor closed at short notice from Monday 14th July
- Dawsonera available again Friday 11 July
- dawsonera currently unavailable 10th July 2014
- Learning Zone at King’s Cross Printing