Tag Archives: Euromonitor
We are pleased to report that the problem with the Euromonitor Passport login has now been fixed. Apologies for any inconvenience that this may have caused.
There is currently a problem logging into Euromonitor Passport off-campus. Euromonitor Support have been notified and are working to resolve this issue. In the meantime, after logging in via the Databases A-Z List, users will need to click on the … Continue reading
Please note that the temporary login for Euromonitor has now been de-activated since the Shibboleth problem has been resolved. Access is once again gained via the UAL username and password.
Please note that there is currently a temporary username and password for Euromonitor GMID listed on the e-Resource Passwords page due to ongoing problems with the Shibboleth login. Once Shibboleth has been restored, the temporary login will become obsolete. Euromonitor … Continue reading
Register today to save your place! Euromonitor invite all subscribers of GMID/Passport GMID to this online event which takes place tomorrow the 25th March at 3pm GMT where all attendees will get the chance to examine the dynamics of changing … Continue reading
Current Library Displays
- Presenting skilfully: preparing for presentations – new workshop just added!
- Reminder: Library, Learning Zone and ASCC Easter Closure
- summer term – academic support @ arts events
- dawsonera unavailable – Sunday 13th April, 7.00am to 10.00am
- Centre for Fashion Curation
- Birds of Paradise exhibition in Antwerp
- Tailored Trades Network Conference: Clothes, Working Lives and Social Change (1880-1939)
- Dress and Textile Specialists (DATS) call for papers
- BoB National Thursday 27 March
- Oxford Art Online training Monday 31 March at 12 noon