Tag Archives: Euromonitor
We are pleased to report that the problem with the Euromonitor Passport login has now been fixed. Apologies for any inconvenience that this may have caused.
There is currently a problem logging into Euromonitor Passport off-campus. Euromonitor Support have been notified and are working to resolve this issue. In the meantime, after logging in via the Databases A-Z List, users will need to click on the … Continue reading
Please note that the temporary login for Euromonitor has now been de-activated since the Shibboleth problem has been resolved. Access is once again gained via the UAL username and password.
Please note that there is currently a temporary username and password for Euromonitor GMID listed on the e-Resource Passwords page due to ongoing problems with the Shibboleth login. Once Shibboleth has been restored, the temporary login will become obsolete. Euromonitor … Continue reading
Register today to save your place! Euromonitor invite all subscribers of GMID/Passport GMID to this online event which takes place tomorrow the 25th March at 3pm GMT where all attendees will get the chance to examine the dynamics of changing … Continue reading
Recent TweetsMy Tweets
Current Library Displays
- Feeling stuck?
- new academic support @ arts event at LCC: Researching skilfully through archives and objects
- Closure of Chelsea Library Saturday 8th March
- Europeana Fashion Collections web site
- e-library simple search (Summon) now available
- e-library simple search (Summon) is down
- academic support @ arts event (repeated): Researching skilfully through archives and objects
- academic support @ arts event – Collaborating skilfully: from study to the world of work
- Registration open for Jisc’s Summer of Student Innovation 2014
- Box of Broadcasts – more webinars