Tag Archives: Euromonitor
Due to infrastructure work, Euromonitor International’s Passport system will be unavailable from Saturday, 10 May until Sunday, 11 May. Euromonitor apologise for the inconvenience and hope to have all Passport features operating back to normal as soon as possible during … Continue reading
We are pleased to report that the problem with the Euromonitor Passport login has now been fixed. Apologies for any inconvenience that this may have caused.
There is currently a problem logging into Euromonitor Passport off-campus. Euromonitor Support have been notified and are working to resolve this issue. In the meantime, after logging in via the Databases A-Z List, users will need to click on the … Continue reading
Please note that the temporary login for Euromonitor has now been de-activated since the Shibboleth problem has been resolved. Access is once again gained via the UAL username and password.
Please note that there is currently a temporary username and password for Euromonitor GMID listed on the e-Resource Passwords page due to ongoing problems with the Shibboleth login. Once Shibboleth has been restored, the temporary login will become obsolete. Euromonitor … Continue reading
Register today to save your place! Euromonitor invite all subscribers of GMID/Passport GMID to this online event which takes place tomorrow the 25th March at 3pm GMT where all attendees will get the chance to examine the dynamics of changing … Continue reading
Current Library Displays
- Journal of the Week: 'Journal of Contemporary Chinese Art'. Access via the e-Journals portal: http://t.co/5ecTsvSME7,
- Create a personalized reading room with #BrowZine. Download to get started! http://t.co/vDB4jpwhf5,
- RT @UAL_AcadSupport: One final place on Researching Skilfully workshop @LCCLondon tomorrow, book here: http://t.co/WtpshiacQr @UAL_Libraries @LearningZone,
- RT @bufvc_bob: Our webinar 'An intro to BoBl' is taking place TOMORROW, 1pm - 2pm. All welcome! It's not too late to book you know...http://t.co/Tl4Sxa9OzS,
- It's the return of Journal of the Week!This week:Luxury: History,Culture,Consumption.Access via the e-Journal portal: http://t.co/UzqJXxG9Zq,
- Dawsonera Update 24.10.14
- Dawsonera problems – update 21/10/14
- Ongoing problems with dawsonera ebooks
- Wimbledon library opening hours 6th – 14th October
- New Exhibition at the British Library
- Dawsonera ongoing download problems
- What has the London College of Fashion Archives got for you?
- Courtauld Annual Book Sale, 30 September – 7 October
- Printing services unavailable from 5pm today Thursday 25 September
- Changes to communications from UAL Libraries.