Tag Archives: Emerald
We have been advised that the Emerald service will be intermittent today (Thursday 21st October) between 9.30 and 17.00 BST due to essential server maintenance. Should you have any queries regarding this, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. We apologise for any inconvenience.
We are pleased to report that Emerald is once again cross-searchable in the e-Library. Apologies for any inconvenience that the lack of this feature may have caused.
We are pleased to report that the Shibboleth login is now fully working for both on-campus and off-campus access to Emerald Journals. There is, however, currently a problem with cross-searching Emerald in the e-Library. For the time-being, therefore, you are advised … Continue reading
Emerald have recently made some changes to their website. Currently, it is possible to access Emerald on-campus, without having to login. For off-campus use, please select the following: ‘Athens/Institutional login’ option: Then select the ‘UK Federation’ link: Then select ‘University … Continue reading
For the remaining time that Athens accounts are still active – ie until 31st July 2009, Emerald is once again accessible via this route. Apologies for the extended disruption to this service.
While the problems accessing Emerald via the MyAthens portal continue, we have been advised that it is possible to log in via Athens by going directly to the Emerald site, either, via the e-Library, or directly to http://www.emeraldinsight.com and following … Continue reading
There are problems accessing Emerald fromMyAthens. We have resported this problem and will keep you posted. You can still access Emerald on campus via the e-library. Go to http://www.arts.ac.uk/library/e-library.htm and click on Find Resource.
Eduserv have confirmed that Emerald have released the fix for the recent Athens access-related problems, so users should no longer be experiencing any difficulties. Apologies again for the prolonged disruption to this service.
Eduserv have reported that Emerald were testing a fix for this problem last night which is continuing today (Friday 27th February). If this is successful they will be able it implement the fix later today or early next week. We … Continue reading
Athens Eduserv have confirmed that there is an issue with the Emerald system. Technicians from both Eduserv and Emerald are investigating and hope to resolve the issue as soon as possible. We will keep you posted.
Current Library Displays
- RT @DT_Plus: Just launched on DTP today 'As You Like It' from @The_Globe. View here: https://t.co/CKHN9uRBTW http://t.co/BwI1d2n9gB,
- Make your mobile device your library! Download #BrowZine today. http://t.co/vDB4jpNSn9,
- RT @dawsonera: The download functionality has now been restored and is fully operational. Apologies for any inconvenience this has caused!,
- RT @OrkneyLibrary: Being interviewed by @mariellaf1 tomorrow. Would love to be able to tell her we had reached 14,000 followers. Make it happen Twitter. Thanks,
- RT @LCC_Library: The Learning Zone at LCC will close at 8pm this evening due to staff sickness. Apologies.The Silent Zone remains open until 10.00pm lz@ec,
- Dawsonera download function restored
- Learning Zone @ec closure
- dawsonera download function currently unavailable – 21/01/15
- Download restrictions for Pearson education e-Books in dawsonera
- Euromonitor Webinar – The Global Economy 2015
- No access to Britannica Image Quest
- Weekend opening
- UAL-wide Academic Support workshops in January
- Christmas Opening Hours
- Saturday 3 January – Access to e-resources restored