Tag Archives: a-n
Free subscription for students a-n are currently offering a free online subscription designed to help graduating students through the final stage of their degree and launch into professional life. This will enable students to access all of the online resources … Continue reading
Free 1 year subscription to A-N (Artists Newsletter, job listings etc) for final year art & design students only
A-N, the company responsible for the Artists Newspaper (A-N) are offering free 1 year subscriptions to final year visual or applied art BA (or equivalent) students. Subscriptions includes the following resources: Searchable archive of a-n publications including a-n Magazine Daily … Continue reading
Users may now access a-n using their Athens username & password. To do this select ‘login via your host institution’ when at the a-n home page. Select ‘University of the Arts London’ from the drop down list or enter ‘Arts’ … Continue reading
Please note – the resource a-n The Artists Information Company is no longer accessible off-campus via Athens. It currently has its own username and password, which is listed on the e-Resource Passwords section of the LLR web gateway.
Current Library Displays
- RT @bufvc_bob: Our webinar 'An intro to BoBl' is taking place TOMORROW, 1pm - 2pm. All welcome! It's not too late to book you know...http://t.co/Tl4Sxa9OzS,
- It's the return of Journal of the Week!This week:Luxury: History,Culture,Consumption.Access via the e-Journal portal: http://t.co/UzqJXxG9Zq,
- Faculty perspectives also needed on this survey about how college students research in the 21st Century: http://t.co/sGT1aOmMcA,
- Students: What does research look like in the 21st Century? Complete this survey to be entered to win an iPad! http://t.co/HIYbNtynji,
- RT @UAL_AcadSupport: Creative Collaboration: How? Open to all UAL students on 24 Oct @WimbledonUAL, book a place: http://t.co/haZpcDL0yc @UAL_Libraries @SUARTS,
- Ongoing problems with dawsonera ebooks
- Wimbledon library opening hours 6th – 14th October
- New Exhibition at the British Library
- Dawsonera ongoing download problems
- What has the London College of Fashion Archives got for you?
- Courtauld Annual Book Sale, 30 September – 7 October
- Printing services unavailable from 5pm today Thursday 25 September
- Changes to communications from UAL Libraries.
- Oxford Reference training Wednesday 24th September at 10.00am
- Camberwell Library closed 15-19 September