Author Archives: ljohnston
Advance warning In the event of an RMT strike Tues 6 – Fri 9 April some library staff will be unable to travel to work and the library may not open. Please phone in advance before making a special journey. … Continue reading
Unfortunately, due to staff sickness, LCF Library will be closing at 7.00pm this evening. Apologies.
LCF Library will be open 12.30-3.15 on Wed 16th Dec.
There appear to be some problems with access to Verdict reports today. We hope to resolve the problem soon.
1-9 July 10.30 – 16.30 10 July CLOSED FOR STAFF MEETING 13 – 17 July 10.30 – 16.30 20 – 31 July 12.30 – 16.30 3 – 11 Aug CLOSED FOR INSTALLATION OF NEW ISSUE DESK 12 Aug – 11 … Continue reading
Gala of London Portfolio of Advertising, a collection of advertising and cuttings dating from 1939 to 1952 relating to Gala cosmetic company, is now loaded on the VADs website www.vads.ac.uk/collections/LCFGALA.html The Gala archive is the latest LCF … Continue reading
LCF library will be closed on Friday 10th July due to an LCF all staff meeting that is taking place. We will reopen on Monday 13th July 10.30-16.30. For our full vacation hours please see: http://www.arts.ac.uk/library/lcf.htm#opening
In the event of a tube strike on 9th, 10th, 11th June the library will close at 17.00 on 9 June. Opening on 10th and 11th is dependent on library staff being able to travel to work. Please check service … Continue reading
Joh Princes Street fire alarm system is now fixed, so library will be open as normal from today.
Recent TweetsMy Tweets
Current Library Displays
- e-library simple search (Summon) now available
- e-library simple search (Summon) is down
- academic support @ arts event (repeated): Researching skilfully through archives and objects
- academic support @ arts event – Collaborating skilfully: from study to the world of work
- Registration open for Jisc’s Summer of Student Innovation 2014
- Box of Broadcasts – more webinars
- British Library Spring Festival 27-31 March 2014
- London College of Fashion Archives new web page
- Lace Research Network conference
- Rare Periodicals Collection at Chelsea College of Arts Library