Camberwell Library will close for the summer from 7:30pm on Friday 9 June and reopen again in October in the new building. To aid students in accessing the resources they need, Camberwell will increase loan entitlements for Camberwell students in the week before closure, as with previous summers.
- Loan entitlements will be increased between 5-9 June. The extra allowance is available to Camberwell students only and refers to Camberwell items only. The items will be issued manually by library staff at the information point in Camberwell Library.
- Continuing Camberwell BA/FdA students will be entitled to 20 items
- Camberwell MA students will be entitled to 30 items
- All Camberwell final year BA and FdA leavers have been advised to return all items by Friday 9 June.
- MA leavers will be able to return their items to the library returns box in reception at Peckham Road or any other UAL library between 11-29 June.
- The Camberwell stock will be suppressed on Koha for the duration of the closure from 5pm on Friday 9 June. Camberwell will also be removed as a reservation collection point from Wednesday 7 June.
- Students with reservations awaiting pick up will be notified on Monday 5 June to collect their reservations from Camberwell by 7:30pm on Thursday 8 June. Any uncollected reservations after this date will be cancelled and the items returned to their home library with the inter-sites courier on Friday 9 June.
- Students with outstanding reservations (expecting to collect from Camberwell) will be notified on Monday 5 June to change the pick-up location of their reservation(s) to one of the other UAL libraries.
- Each UAL library should retain any Camberwell items that are returned to them during the closure period until the Library opens again in October.