As you may have seen on our livestream and on our Instagram, Twitter and Snapchat, the LCFBA16 catwalk show that took place on Monday, was a huge success and a massive delight for any bona fide fashion lover.
The Nicholls and Clark building was the venue of choice once again, for the celebration of this years graduating cohort and made a perfect setting to showcase the diverse creations. It was a pleasure to see their wonderful work on the catwalk, in front of so many great guests and we hope they are incredibly proud of everything they have achieved over the past few years.
So you’ve seen what happened front-of-house, but now let us take you backstage! Take a look at the below gallery to see how this amazing show came together.
Some of the LCFBA16 catwalk designers backstage
Special thanks to Lesley Goring, DSA, Event By Event Show Production, Kristina Vidic and M∙A∙C Make-up, John Vial and Salon Sloane Hair, Rob Phillips (Creative Director), Rebecca Mallinson assistant to Rob, LCF’s events and communication and the designers.
- Find our about BA16 events and watch the live stream
- Read our recap of the LCFBA16 catwalk show
- Find out about undergraduate study at LCF
- Find out about postgraduate study at LCF
- Find out when LCF’s next open day is
- Keep up to date with LCFBA16 and our Class of 2016 series
- More LCF News stories
- Course places available on UCAS Extra
- Find out more about Hanna Puskarz