Today the MullenLowe Group NOVA Awards have announced the nominees for Degree Show One.
With the first of our two annual degree shows fast approaching, it’s time for the MullenLowe NOVA Awards, highlighting some of the many student projects that take risks and innovate in their field.
The list of nominees from Degree Show One has just been announced, demonstrating across 14 practices the breadth of work contained in Degree Show One, from Ben Lansky’s playful photography and Juliana Dorso’s exploration of women and religion to Nathaniel Faulkner’s totems of technology and Daria Blum’s films of masochism and performance.
The MullenLowe Group Nova Award nominees for Degree Show One are:
- Ben Lansky – MA Photography
- Bence Magyarlaki and Divine Southgate-Smith – BA Fine Art and XD
- Daria Blum – BA Fine Art
- Hannah Scott – MA Art and Science
- James Tailor – MA Fine Art
- Juliana Dorso – BA Fine Art
- Levi Naidu-Mitchell and Adam Patterson – BA Fine Fine
- Maria Macc – MA Art and Science
- Matteo Valerio – MA Fine Art
- Nathaniel Faulkner – BA Fine Art
- Sam Shaw – BA Fine Art
- Thomas Allison – BA Fine Art
- Victoria Young – BA Fine Art
- Yixiao Shao – MA Photography
You can see an image and short statement by each nominee on the YourNOVA page.
The MullenLowe Group NOVA Awards cover all the Programmes in both Degree Show One and Show Two and there will be five prizes awarded in July. Stay tuned on the blog for the Show Two nominees.
Follow the shows and the awards using #MLGNOVA #CSMcome.