On April 4th practical completion was achieved on Central Saint Martins King’s Cross basebuild. Overbury – the fit out contractors – are now on site. Handover to the University starts in July and finishes early August. The above and following two images are by official King’s Cross photographer, John Sturrock.
- More than 2.4 million man hours
- 10 acres of gross floor area
- Enough concrete to fill 8 Olympic swimming pools
- More than 150 listed building consent and reserved matter conditions
- Over 1.3 million timber blocks laid to The Street floor in 882 days
- More about King’s Cross