Today we take a quick look at some of the wonderful models and nudes created and painted by student, Jasmine Broadhurst, whilst studying upon the Art and Design Workshops for 16 to 18 Year Olds course.
© Jasmine Broadhurst

© Jasmine Broadhurst

What is your name and where are you from?

My name is Jasmine Broadhurst and I’m from Eastbourne.

What is your occupation?

I am a student but I also work part-time in a menswear shop.

© Jasmine Broadhurst

© Jasmine Broadhurst

What short course did you study on and why did you choose it?

I picked the Art and Design Workshops for 16 to 18 Year Olds course because I wanted to learn some new techniques and improve upon my skills.

© Jasmine Broadhurst

© Jasmine Broadhurst

What did you enjoy most about your course?

I thought the teaching (delivered by Ilga Leimanis and others) was really good and I particularly liked the life drawing and painting classes.

© Jasmine Broadhurst

© Jasmine Broadhurst

How has this course benefited your career and personal development?

I enjoyed the work created so much that it inspired me to continue working on a project I started whilst attending the course. I also felt it helped me get out of a creative block, and I loved learning completely brand new skills.

© Jasmine Broadhurst

© Jasmine Broadhurst

What would you say to someone who is thinking about taking a short course at Central Saint Martins?

I would really recommend it! In fact I enjoyed it so much, I am hoping to take another short course in the future.

© Jasmine Broadhurst

© Jasmine Broadhurst

What three words best describe your short course experience at CSM?

Informative. Enjoyable. Interesting.

© Jasmine Broadhurst

© Jasmine Broadhurst

If you want to learn new skills or simply develop your existing ones, there’s plenty of Art and Design Workshops for 16 to 18 Year Olds courses upcoming to suit your timetable. You can also discover all of our courses for teenagers on the CSM Short Courses website. See you on a course soon.