Continuing with our inspiring #TrySomethingNew series, we caught up with camera technician, Reg Woolford, to find out more about his experience upon the Digital Image Course – Adobe Creative Cloud short course.
Reg Woollford

Reg Woollford

What is your name?

Reg Woollford.

What is your occupation?

I currently work as a camera technician for an equipment loan store.

Digital Image Course – Adobe Creative Cloud, ©Reg Woollford

What course did you study and why did you choose it?

I studied the Digital Image Course – Adobe Creative Cloud short course, working mainly with the Adobe Creative Cloud applications (including InDesign, Photoshop, and Premier Pro). I chose the course because during my Master’s Degree I used many Adobe applications but lacked experience with InDesign and Photoshop. As I am on the verge of starting my own production company, I wanted to improve my experience with these software.

What did you enjoy most about your course?

The course was very interactive; the aspect I most enjoyed was the emphasis on going away and applying what I had learned in class to set tasks, outside of the classroom, to be carried out each week. It was a great way to aid my personal development and allowed me to apply the skills I was learning in an environment where I needed to be self-reliant.

What would you say to someone who is thinking about taking a short course at Central Saint Martins?

If you are thinking about taking a course at Central Saint Martins, my advice would be to go to the campus and speak with the short course staff first; they will help you understand what kinds of courses will be best for you. Also, you can get a feel for the campus and see what an amazing and creative environment you’ll be working in.

What do you believe is integral to the work of an artist, in any discipline?

The most integral elements to the work of an artist are discipline and motivation. If you are motivated to work, and disciplined in your execution, you can achieve anything you set out to do.

What 3 words best describe your short course experience at CSM?

Insightful, engaging and enjoyable!

The Digital Image Course – Adobe Creative Cloud short course returns in in the Summer Term and for Summer School, with dates available to book today! Simply feeling inspired and want to #TrySomethingNew? See our full list of short courses available at Central Saint Martins here.