London College of Fashion Special Collections has an ever expanding fashion zine collection that encompasses gender, body politics, sociology of clothes, hair & makeup, queer theory and more. This month we have our third installment of Zinesters in LCF Special Collections, featuring Doctor Popular, whose zine Hair Model can be found in our collection.
- Zinesters in LCF Special Collections #20
- A Taxonomy Of Identity. Shapeshifting in Three Parts – curated by Cyana Madsen
- UAL Institutional Archive Update #4
- Guest blog: Abigail Cass, Archives and Special Collections Placement.
- Art Libraries Journal article ‘Gathering the margins: the LCC Library Zine Collection’
2001: A Space Odyssey; BFI; African-Caribbean artists African artists Artist in Residency Asian artists British art cataloguing Central Saint Martins Chelsea College of Arts Special Collections; Research Fortnight Collaborating Collections; ILEA Collection Collections Comics; UAL Comic Research Network; Les Coleman Conservation Contemporary art CSM David David Usborne Events Exhibition Exhibitions Exposed Fashion advertising Fashion Illustration Fashion magazines Galleries and curating Her Noise Archive ILEA Collection Institutional Memory Project International LCC Library lcf LCF Library london college of fashion Mel Calman Object Based Learning; Teaching Out of the archive Special Collections Stanley Kubrick Archive Thorold Dickinson; Events Volunteers zine Zine Collection; zines zinester zinesters